Using Message Bender: How Can You Delete Slack Messages in Bulk?
Normally, you would not be able to delete Slack messages in bulk using Slack application. You would have to do it one by one. However because of applications such as Message Bender, you can easily delete everything that you need to delete without having to go through your messages one at a time.
How can you delete slack messages in bulk using Message Bender? It’s quite easy to do. Just make sure that you follow the steps below to have a clear view of how it can affect your slack messages sooner rather than later.
Steps to Follow: Slack Bulk Deletion
There are three phases to deleting your messages in bulk when using Slack and Message Bender. These are as follows:
Part One: Accessing the Tool
- First, you have to visit the website.
- Then click on the “free” or “try” button to create an account. Make sure you have a working e-mail address for verification.
- Next, you ought to register and log in.
Once you log into Message Bender, the next step would be to sign into Slack. Here are the steps to complete this next phase.
Part Two: Signing into Slack
- You can sign into Slack by clicking the button that says sign in. Then, you will be directed to another page where you would have to login. Type in your login credentials to get into your workspace without difficulty.
- From here, you can set up the Message Bender app by allowing it to delete your messages. Just click Allow and it will do the rest for you.
Note that after signing into Slack, you will be redirected to the Message Bender again. Click the Next button. From here, you will be directed to the setting activation page.
Part Three: Activating the Cleaning Settings
- In this next phase, you can now set up your Message Bender to activate the cleaning settings. This will select all the channels, messages and groups that you have and delete the items within those threads right away. You can choose to delete it individually or delete your messages in bulk without any issues.
- Upon completing the process, click next and you will be directed to another page where you will be able to set up your payment method. Just enter your billing information and credit card details after choosing the right service package for you.
- Finally, click send. This will allow you to pay for the service.
Important Reminder: You will get 100 Slack Message Deletion Credits upon registration.
These are the steps that you can take to delete Slack messages in bulk using Message Bender. Remember that this particular application bypasses the administration credentials that are needed to delete messages in bulk within the network. That being said, you should use this if you don’t want to have the higher company administration looking at your messages and deleting them without warning.
Once you are able to do this, you can get back to work without any worries at all.